When Twitch.tv announced their new Twitch Prime service they also announced a game changing partnership with GameChanger Charity that began with #SubsForKids. In just five days, Amazon, Twitch, streamers, content creators & their fans helped raise $500,000 for GameChanger Charity!
Over the last four years, Bauer has worked alongside GameChanger charity to build their branding, website, and campaigns. In 2016, we were fortunate enough to assist them with getting more involved with Twitch.tv. In the past few months the future of the charity is on a new trajectory to help so many more kids facing life-threatening illnesses with things like:
- 20 character based college scholarships, nominated by ChildLife staff.
- 800 Echos and taps for Bone Marrow Transplants for children in need
- 1,000 educational tablets for hospitals to inspire play and learning for children
- Game Play Days with YouTube and Twitch stars at 30 hospitals
- 10 Teens Lounges with complete tech packages inside Children’s Hospitals